Monday, February 2, 2009

Creative Projects

I've been working on an open office system project that involves very detailed, analytical work. My creative juices are flowing, but I must follow the important, but tedious steps of creating a criteria matrix and relationship diagram. Since I'm not working on the most exciting project at the moment, I thought I'd post some pictures of some of the creative projects that I've worked on throughout my school career.

"The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." - Alan Alda



Lighting - Lamp Design Project


Studio I - Logo Design Project


Communication Graphics for Interior Design - Cut & Fold Project


Communication Graphics for Interior Design - Pattern Repeat Project


Communication Graphics for Interior Design -
Positive & Negative Space Project


Introduction to Interior Design - Color Wheel

2 comments:

  1. Great Post. For someone design challenged, I am learning alot. Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathleen. I'm glad you are benefiting from my blog as I don't seem to have much of a following as of yet. :-) I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete