Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check out my new blog!

With the launch of INTERIORS by Charissa LLC, I thought it would be fun to start blogging about the world of interior design! One of the things I love about my new career is that I'm constantly surrounded by beautiful things. Whether it be the 5 million square feet of showrooms at Dallas Market Center, pages from one of the 10+ decorating magazines I subscribe to or advertisements and samples of designer products that flood my mailbox, I don't have to look far to find the latest in interior design. Here I will share with you interesting factoids and "eye candy" that I think might inspire you as well as tips and advice for decorating your home. I will also post pictures of some of my design projects from school and before and after pictures of some of my decorating projects. I hope you will stay tuned in for my weekly blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment