This Kitchen Got a 1940s-Style Redo — Somehow, It’s Bright and Modern Too
-
Even when an older, outdated room DESPERATELY needs updating, it can be a
bummer if the remodel doesn’t retain any vintage charm. It came time for
Hilary ...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Check out my new blog!
With the launch of INTERIORS by Charissa LLC, I thought it would be fun to start blogging about the world of interior design! One of the things I love about my new career is that I'm constantly surrounded by beautiful things. Whether it be the 5 million square feet of showrooms at Dallas Market Center, pages from one of the 10+ decorating magazines I subscribe to or advertisements and samples of designer products that flood my mailbox, I don't have to look far to find the latest in interior design. Here I will share with you interesting factoids and "eye candy" that I think might inspire you as well as tips and advice for decorating your home. I will also post pictures of some of my design projects from school and before and after pictures of some of my decorating projects. I hope you will stay tuned in for my weekly blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment