Friday, July 10, 2009

Great Article about Redesign in House Beautiful

Yes, this blog is still active. I have been so busy creating my new website that I've been unable to keep up with my blog. But the website is getting close to complete and the blog is now a part of the website so there is no excuse! Let the blogging begin AGAIN.

The cover of this month's House Beautiful magazine caught my attention as it referenced a one day makeover, which is in essence what Redesign is all about. I found the article to be quite interesting as it followed a decorator through his day as he redesigned his client's home. In case you are wondering what Redesign is all about, I thought I'd share this interesting article with you. It does a great job of describing the process from start to finish. Enjoy! And don't hesitate to let me know if you want me to "ride into your life on a white horse and redo your living room before the day is over." :-)

http://www.housebeautiful.com/decorating/one-day-makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment